Tuesday, January 02, 2007

 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season - whichever holiday you celebrate! I had a wonderful, warm Christmas in Texas and a chilly New Year in Illinois. All is well with family and friends and the sun is shining again in Illinois!

I purchased some new books for the store while in Texas. They will be here later in the week. I will probably not get them into the inventory until next week or later.

I began working in the back room again this morning! YIKES! It is still full of boxes and boxes of unknown treasures and some not great treasures! I have to keep wiping my nose since I'm stirring up old dust that I am not used to yet!

Remember the new trade policy is in effect - copies are at the front counter. There will be a grace period and some tweaking as we go along, I'm sure.

Also, I'll be gone this Saturday. My husband will be here and will close the store at 3 p.m. that day.

I am heading to Brooklyn this weekend. I am going to see my daughter and to see the Annie Leibovitz exhibit at the Brooklyn Museum. I love big cities a that can be traversed on foot - so I really don't need another reason, but there you are. Seems the Brooklyn Museum has special First Saturday events so Sarah and I have lucked into that!

Enjoy the week and remember special hours on Saturday, January 6 are 10:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.

Keep Reading
Connie


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?