Thursday, February 01, 2007

 

HAPPY FEBRUARY!

My new web site is up and running - even though it is still a work in progress.

www.aboutbooksbloomington.com

You can email the store (me) from that site as well as from the hotmail account:
aboutbooksinc@hotmail.com

A reminder that the new trade program is in effect - 1/2 trade, 1/2 cash.

I have opened ALLthe boxes in the back store room and have the books out on 'shelves' so I can see what is there. I never thought I would get that far back there, but, YEAH! There were about 5 more boxes of religion books, so keep an eye out for 'new' additions to the shelves.

Also, I'm sorry to anyone who came in to the store in January and were frightened by the dog. He likes being at the store, but he is very protective of me and his space. He is harmless, but sounds very scary when he barks (and looks very scary when he charges to the front from the back of the building)! I have decided he needs to protect the house more than me during the day, so About Books will be a dogless book store, or he'll have to be a back room dog!

Have fun at your Super Bowl parties - Go, Bears! Or, if you are like me, enjoy the movie or whatever else you opt to do instead of watching the entire game.

Keep Reading

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?