Tuesday, March 20, 2007

 

Say Hello to the About Books Baby!




When the kids were in town last week they stopped at the store one afternoon - and obviously Rachel loved it! We had a good time while they were here and miss them like crazy now.
















The only one who seems happier is the dog - I think he was getting tired of another dog on his turf!

There are many new books at the store - I felt like I was always handing out money the last week or so. Not everything is inventoried, but we are working on it. There are books on or about Ireland, architecture, horses, fiction and lots of other topics. Be sure to ask if you can't find something on the shelves or in the on-line inventory.

Speaking of 'we' I have a new assistant. Be sure to say hello to John Hicks when you are in next time. He will be working 10 hours a week and giving me some time off when I feel the need for a vacation. Welcome, John!

Keep Reading and enjoy the early spring weather!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?