Tuesday, April 01, 2008

 

WHERE IS SPRING?

The first day of spring has come and gone. Easter has come and gone. It is April - where is SPRING?

We need sunshine and warmer temperatures!

I want to plant flowers! I want to take long walks without wearing my winter coat! I want to move the outdoor furniture outdoors! I want to get the bicycles out of the basement! AAAGGGHHHH!

Anyway, the old bookstore is suffering because of the weather also. Foot traffic is slow - no one wants to wander around downtown - too cold, too windy, no sunshine. If you do venture out and find your way to About Books Inc, mention the blog and I'll give you a 10% discount off your total purchase price.

KEEP READING!

About Books Inc
221 E. Front St.
Bloomington, IL 61701
309-829-3999

Tues-Fri 10:30-5:30
Sat 10:30-4
closed Sunday & Monday

www.aboutbooksbloomington.com
aboutbooksinc@hotmail.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?