Tuesday, November 25, 2008

 

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone enjoys the Thanksgiving Holiday!

I am going to be celebrating winter in Texas this year. We are leaving Saturday, November 29.

Jon will continue to be the guy who works when I am gone. I have also hired Clare - she will be in an hour or so most days and all day on Fridays when she can.

While I am gone, store hours will change a little:


WINTER HOURS AT ABOUT BOOKS INC:
Tuesday through Friday - 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday - 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Closed Sunday and Monday


Enjoy your winter in Illinois or wherever you will be. Have a great Christmas and I'll see you all again when the flowers are ready to bloom!

Keep reading!


About Books Inc.
221 E. Front St.
Bloomington, IL 61701
309-829-3999
www.aboutbooksbloomington.com
aboutbooksinc@hotmail.com

Tuesday - Friday, 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Closed Sunday and Monday

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?